Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 27 London - Madrid

Our plane got in a bit late to London. I got a wheelchair so I didn't have to walk. Phil got on the train to his flight and he was off.

My plane got into Madrid almost an hour early! I got my luggage with no problem and found the metro, When I got out at Nuevos Ministerios, it was very hot and my luggage was very heavy so I hailed a cab who didn't know where to let me off so again I had to lug my bags.



I ended up at the residencia and checked in. To get to my room, you go down a flight of stairs, through several turns in the hallways, down another half flight, more turns; up a flight and down a hallway. However to get back to the start, I walk a few steps down the hall out a door and am quickly at the entrance. Obviously, I can't return the way I can exit because of security.

I had dinner in the residencia with several colleagues.

No comments: