Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Travels -- November 2011

Can I count it as travel when I went to Austin with Suze and Jessica when Susannah picked out THE wedding dress? Of course, she liked the more expensive store and dress. Sigh. (Truthfully it was the best dress)

Early November (9th to 12th) I went to the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing in Portland, Oregon.
Click here to see all Hopper pics

Phil and I drove to Georgia for Thanksgiving at the cabin (November 17-27) and at Gwyneth's in Decatur where we had a huge dinner for Gwyneth, Rob , Camille and Chloe plus the senior Buteras, Barb's brother Jim and his wife Marty and daughter Suzi with her family Stuart and Sanna and one of Barb's former students, Samantha.

Click to see Thanksgiving Pics

Once again we all (including my brother Jim) went to Tuba Christmas at Light Up Blue Ridge where I played my horn.




No comments: